Campaign Manager Toolkit
Welcome Campaign Managers!
United Way Campaign Managers are a critical link between United Way of Greater Toledo and over 450 workplace campaigns. Campaign Managers help us spread United Way’s mission to unite the caring power of people to improve lives. They connect their colleagues with volunteer and giving opportunities to highlight our community’s needs and provide vital wrap-around support to families and individuals in Lucas, Ottawa and Wood counties. We value our volunteers and do everything we can to support Campaign Managers based on their individual workplace needs including providing:
- In-person and virtual campaign manager training opportunities
- In-person and virtual networking opportunities such as Campaign Manager socials, virtual meetings and volunteer opportunities
- Employee engagement support
- United Way staff support and marketing materials
- United Way set-up and technical support for ePledge campaigns