Need help? Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-650-HELP to connect with an Information & Referral Specialist or click the link above to search our online database.
United Way 2-1-1 is a free, confidential and anonymous, non-emergency information and referral service that connects Lucas, Wood and Ottawa county residents to the health and human services they need. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week as well as during disasters. Available by telephone and online, 2-1-1 provides callers and web visitors with detailed information on community resources for help and assistance in a range of areas.
Some examples include:
- Job training opportunities
- Financial or legal counseling
- Foreclosure / low-income housing
- Homelessness assistance and shelter referrals
- Health care services
- Volunteer opportunities
- Free tax preparation
- Food assistance / food pantries
- Substance abuse treatment
- Child or elderly care
- Holiday assistance
Click here to view 2-1-1 services across Ohio.