3 Simple Steps to Support Change in Wood County:

Your gift provides wrap-around support to families and individuals in Wood County. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call 419-254-4667.

To mail a check or gift directly, please complete and print this pledge card and return to United Way in Wood County, 111 S Main St, Bowling Green, OH 43402.