If you are seeking help or are in need, simply dial 2-1-1.
United Way’s 2-1-1 service is available nationwide. If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. For those unable to access 2-1-1 over the phone phone, you can also chat with a Navigation Specialist via instant message here.
This free information and referral service line is available to our community 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Upon calling, a representative will direct you to the appropriate resource that relates to your needs.
Here are a few examples of some questions you can ask a 2-1-1 Navigation Specialist:
- I am homeless and need to find shelter.
- I would like to meet with a financial coach.
- I am seeking health care services.
- I need assistance preparing my taxes.
- I am trying to find a food pantry close to my home.
- I would like help with my substance abuse.
- I need legal counseling.
- I am seeking local volunteer opportunities.
Register My Child
Looking to register your child for Imagination Library? Did you know that Women’s Initiative of United Way funds a special reading program for your developing child? If your baby is between ages 0-5, you could qualify for the delivery of one free book, per month! See the form below to get started.